Church Discipline addresses the following topics:
- The purpose of discipline
- The types of offenses Scripture identifies
- The specific discipline associated with each case
- The people responsible for discipline in the church?
- The criteria for restoration of the offender
If order is to be maintained in God's house, it is important that every person in a church fellowship understand church discipline.
Brother William Burnett was born and raised in Scotland, and began ministering among the assemblies there in his late teen years. After an engineering career with the oil refining industry, he accepted early retirement in 1994, and now ministers throughout North America and abroad. He sits on the board of Counsel Magazine, and contributes regularly to various publications. He and his wife Beth reside in Oakville, Ontario, Canada where they are in happy fellowship in Hopedale Assembly.