The first responsibility of all Christians—both men and women—is to find the place that God has appointed for them. We could have no higher honor than to be what God intended us to be and to do what He sent us to do. What is God’s will for women? The purpose of this course is to examine what the Bible says about women so that we may:
- Determine God’s plan and purpose for women.
- Learn from example and instruction what qualities of character are pleasing to God.
- Discover the New Testament principles governing women’s conduct and relationships.
- Examine the kinds of ministry open to women in the home, the church, the secular world, and the mission field.
- Study spiritual gifts with a view to personal evaluation of gift and a setting of goals according to God’s expectations.